Liberty Pressed Metals supplies highly engineered powder metal products such as Gears, Sprockets, Cams, Bushings, Bearings, and more in a variety of different materials such as Steel, Alloy Steels, Stainless Steels, Copper Infiltrated Steels, Brass, Bronze, and more.
- The Sintered Metals Process is ideally suited for high volume parts reaching quantities of millions per year and yet can be economical even for lower volume parts.
- The Powder Metals Process is a net shape and size process, using up to 99% of the original raw material and, in most cases, requires no machining.
- LPM has complete capabilities to provide Secondary Operations such as drilling, tapping, or other machining operations when necessary.
- A variety of processes such as Plating, Steam Treating, Phosphate Treatment, and Black Oxide Treatment are available to enhance corrosion resistance and corrosion protection.
- Powder Metal Parts can also be Heat Treated to enhance wear resistance and improve other physical properties.